Supplier and responsible for the content of these pages: Klimabündnis Tirol
Klimabündnis Tirol, gemeinnütziger Verein
Fax: 0512/583558 – 20
Geschäftsführer: Andrä Stigger
Artistic director: Carmen Brucic
1. Content of the online offer
Although the contents of this website are created with the greatest care, the provider of the website does not assume any guarantee for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the provider of the website, which refer to damages of material or ideal kind, which were caused by the use or non-use of the presented information or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are in principle excluded, provided that the provider of the website is not demonstrable Intentional or grossly negligent. All offers are non-binding. The provider of the website expressly reserves the right to change, amend, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to terminate the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references (links) to external websites outside the area of responsibility of the provider of the website, a liability obligation would only come into force in the case where the provider of the website is aware of the contents and it is technically possible and It would be reasonable to prevent the use of illegal contents. All links are clickable, but non-binding, for information purposes on offers made by third-party operators. For this reason, neither the addresses printed in the text, nor the clickable links, are authoritative. The provider of the website hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking no illegal content was recognizable on the pages to be linked. The provider of the website has no influence on the current and future design, the contents or the origin of the linked / linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages, which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all links and references set within the own internet site as well as to foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists provided by the provider of the website. Liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such provided information is solely the responsibility of the provider of the website to which reference has been made, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links. There is no guarantee for the actuality, correctness, completeness, quality, usefulness or availability of the pages linked from www.mobilitaeterinnen.org.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The provider of the website endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to access license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in all publications. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the Internet site and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The mere naming does not lead to the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights!
- The copyright for published objects, created by the provider of the website itself, remains solely with the provider of the website of the sides.
- Content, design, layout, source code, name and logo of www.mobilitaeterinnen.org are copyrighted and protected by copyright.
- Duplication or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the provider of the website. This applies to documents as a whole as well as parts or extracts thereof.
- Each copy of the document and / or part thereof must include a copyright statement, the source, and, if available, the copyright protection mark of the website provider.
- Alterations to the document as well as parts thereof require the express approval of the provider of the website.
- The provider of the website reserves the right to revoke any permits granted at any time, any use must be stopped immediately.
4. Data protection
All persons mentioned on this website hereby object to any commercial use or disclosure of their data. Further information on data protection can be found here.